Monday, October 16, 2023

Last few hours - I want you to have this before it expires!

Quick reminder! 

We are closing this bonus tonight at midnight.

When you order my new book Food Babe Family by midnight tonight, you will get a One year membership to my meal planning service for FREE 

As a meal plan member, you'll get this every month for a year:

  • 19 new real food recipes for every meal of the day
  • New Meal Plan to keep you organized and on track
  • Grocery shopping list with everything you need

This is in addition to over 100 delicious recipes and foolproof strategies that you'll get in the Food Babe Family Cookbook.

Here's how easy it is to get your free meal plan membership:

Step 1:  Order Food Babe Family today from any bookstore:

Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

Target (Buy one and get a second one at 50% off)

Amazon

Your local bookstore

Step 2:  Claim your bonus by submitting your receipt order number at FoodBabeFamily.com.

Step 3:  We will email you a bonus confirmation link. Once you click that link you will receive an email with your Meal Plan Membership username and password. You'll be all set! 

You'll be able to start using your new meal plans tonight. Once you log-in to your membership portal, you'll get instant access to this month's meal plan and recipe guide, along with a Starter Guide, Pantry List, and online meal planner with hundreds of additional recipes to try. 

Don't miss out: Get your meal plan membership now! 

Your order must be in by midnight tonight to qualify.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Don't miss out - check out what people are saying about the Meal Plan Membership:

"The recipes are easy to prepare, delicious and I can always trust that ingredients are the cleanest possible. Since I started following Food Babe's eating principles I have felt so much better physically. I don't feel like I am "denying" myself by passing up chemical-laden artificially-colored sweets, whereas I used to have to resist temptation constantly with sweets. I have higher energy, feel more attractive, and feel more in control of my appetite." - Nina

"The excess fat literally melted off my body. I lost 35 lbs in 4 months by eating The Food Babe Way and I have been able to maintain my current weight and lifestyle. Through the last year, I have found that I have more energy, my eyes and skin are clearer and I sleep much better than I did before. My family jokingly now calls me their own Food Babe." - MRP

"Since purchasing the annual membership and transitioning to a more healthy lifestyle, we feel so much better and we have both lost 15 pounds each! Not only are we living a healthier life because we are eating better, but we are decreasing the chance of developing ailments!!!" - Joe and Sue

"I love knowing what exactly is going into my food and it actually tastes better than restaurants!" - Rachel

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment