Thursday, October 5, 2023

Crazy announcement

Everyone is going to think I am crazy for doing this but…

Teaching families the truth about real food is my mission in life and I want to make living in this over processed world easier for everyone!

Food that is full of toxic chemicals is constantly being shoved in our faces by the media, celebrities, marketing giants and the terrible BIG food industry. 

It's time to say no and that's why I'm giving away a FREE 12 month meal plan subscription to everyone who pre-orders a copy of my new cookbook, Food Babe Family.

My meal plan subscription is normally $150/year…but I want to give this to you FREE when you pre-order Food Babe Family and submit your proof of purchase here

Every month I will send you…

  • 19 new delicious recipes (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, smoothies)
  • Meal Plan outlining daily menus
  • Grocery shopping list with everything you need

You'll also get access to my recipe database with hundreds of recipes to create your own customized meal plans in minutes!

I'm doing this because having a solid meal plan is the only way my family can consistently eat real food, without resorting to fast food and processed food. 

After years of juggling family-time, work duties, food shopping, prepping, and cooking... I finally found what works for me and my family. And now I'm sharing these time-saving meal plans with you! Every family needs this:

Pre-Order Food Babe Family & Get 12 months of meal plans today

Xo,

Vani


P.S. If you've already pre-ordered Food Babe Family and submitted your proof of purchase here, you'll get the 12 months of meal plans automatically! You don't need to do anything else. Your support means the world to me!

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment