Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I have a favor to ask

It's been a little over a week since my new book Food Babe Family has gotten out to the world.

But I have a lot more work to do. 

There are so many families still eating ultra-processed food and need help! They have no idea the chemicals in our food are wrecking their health. It's time for everyone to wake up to this madness and learn the truth!

One way you can continue to help to spread this mission is to leave an honest review of the book online

When my first book came out, detractors left hundreds of 1-star reviews in an attempt to drive down my ranking on Amazon. These were people who didn't even have the book! 

It's crazy, but processed food and chemical companies will enlist people to do this when a book comes out that is against their interests. 

Food Babe Family exposes the truth about Dominos, Pepperidge Farm,Kellogg's, Gerber, and many other billion dollar processed food brands with deep pockets. So I'm against some mighty forces and need all of the support I can get. 

The families who have yet to discover our work need our help the most!

Please leave your honest review of the book here now.

Thank you so much! I so grateful for your activism and support!

Xo,

Vani


P.S. If you were waiting to order the book because bookstores were sold out and backordered, I'm happy to report that major stores like Amazon, Target and Barnes & Noble have restocked their warehouses and are ready to ship!  So now is the perfect time to get your copy.

 

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment