Sunday, October 15, 2023

I don’t want you to feel this way + free gift expires tomorrow

When I was child, I wasn't allowed in the kitchen. It was off limits. My dad wanted good grades in school—not cooking skills.

My mom would make these incredible Indian meals from scratch, but I never learned how to cook ANYTHING.

My parents didn't know it at the time, but learning how to cook would eventually save my life.

As I got older the only things I figured out to make were in a microwave or cold out of the fridge.

I ate Chick-Fil-A, Lean Cuisines, Hot Pockets, Burger King, and anything that was fast and easy.

Eventually this caught up with me…

In my early 20's I got very sick and ended up in the hospital. I was on several prescription drugs, was overweight, and I felt like a zombie all the time.

It was then I realized I needed to make a change.

I could no longer give up control to processed food manufacturers.

I had to figure out how to make food from living, real food ingredients.

So, I taught myself how to cook.

This is when my life turned around.

My health improved dramatically and I got off all my prescriptions.

The excess pounds MELTED off my body.

My skin was glowing.

Today, teaching my children the truth about food is one of my TOP PRIORITIES. 

I never want my children to feel the way I did when I was younger. 

I don't want you to feel that way either! 

This is why I wrote my new book Food Babe Family and will give you 12 Months of FREE Meal Plans if you order it today.

This bonus is worth $150 and expires TOMORROW at midnight.

Food Babe Family shows you how to navigate the processed food world we live in with foolproof strategies, healthy food swaps, and over 100 real food recipes!

Once you know the truth about our food, it's our ultimate obligation to pass it on to our children and loved ones.

I don't believe anyone should be shamed for this, and in this world full of Oreos, Pepsi, Doritos, we need to arm our children with the facts.

If they decide to eat that food later on in life, they make that decision on their own, but at least you did your job as a parent and told them the truth.

Don't forget to snag your bonus 12 Months of FREE Meal Plans before they expire tomorrow!

Click here to get your FREE gift before it expires!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. I have a special event on Monday night. It will be broadcast LIVE on Instagram and Facebook on October 16th at 9pm EST. I hope you'll join me and one of my favorite experts to talk about something shocking that happened a few weeks ago and what I am going to do about it. 

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment