Wednesday, October 18, 2023

I can't believe this. SOLD OUT.

I have been emailing back and forth with my publisher all morning and I'm speechless. 

I am freaking out. It's a logistical nightmare.

My Book is Already a #1 Best Seller on Amazon… but there's a problem with stock.

 

Target is now SOLD OUT.

BookShop is now SOLD OUT.

Thrift Books is now SOLD OUT.

Walmart isn't shipping until NOVEMBER?!

Amazon is changing their delivery dates every second but right now it's been trending 2 weeks from now!! 

If you want my book, there's only a few places left to get it:

Wow. I am so grateful for this overwhelming support. 

As a big thank you, I'm giving away gifts to everyone who buys a copy of Food Babe Family this week. 

Check out all the gifts you get (worth $500!) and submit your receipt before Saturday! 

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment