Saturday, October 14, 2023

Breaking news! Kellogg’s pulls toxic product from shelves

You heard it here first…

Kellogg's is discontinuing one of their toxic artificially-dyed products made for kids! 

This is a huge win because when I first saw this product I wanted to jump on a plane, fly to Kellogg's headquarters, and give them a piece of my mind.

There is NO REASON to make products for children with artificial dyes linked to immune system dysfunction and hyperactivity…along with other processed artificial ingredients that no child should be eating. 

I'm thrilled this product will no longer be available, but the sad reality is…

There are still thousands of toxic products being pushed on our kids with colorful cartoon characters on their packaging, enticing our kids everywhere they look.

So this got me thinking…

How can we make REAL FOOD fun for kids?

If we're competing with brands like Kellogg's — we've got to have a few tricks up our sleeve, right?

I include all my best tips for making real food FUN for kids in my new book, Food Babe Family, and I want to share those with you right now…

CLICK TO READ: How to make REAL FOOD fun for your kids! 

Helping you and your family love REAL FOOD is my mission. I want to make living in this over processed world full of products like Unicorn Waffles easier for everyone!

Food that is full of toxic chemicals is constantly being shoved in our faces by the media, celebrities, marketing giants and the terrible BIG food industry. 

It's time to say no and that's why I'm giving away a FREE 12 month meal plan subscription to everyone who pre-orders a copy of Food Babe Family by MONDAY!

This bonus is worth over $150 and ends in just a couple days!!! You don't want to miss out on this.

Get your BONUS Meal Plans here! 

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. There is going to be a MAJOR update to the introduction of Food Babe Family. Something happened in the last few weeks that completely shocked and derailed me, and I'm going to tell you the whole story LIVE on Instagram and Facebook on Monday night! 

Mark your calendar to tune in on Monday, October 16th at 9pm EST. This was eye opening for me, and will be for you too. 

 

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment