Saturday, October 21, 2023

This is a true story

When I became a mom I almost stopped being an activist. 

For years I had revealed how Big Food manipulates us, and before I knew it, I became the target of a national smear campaign.

They called me a quack, a fearmonger, and a pseudoscientist. And they threatened me.

All I wanted was to show people how to live a healthier life, but there I was. Getting death threats.

I didn't know whether it would be safe for me and my family to continue the way I was. 

But now that my children are getting older, I'm getting that fighting spirit back! 

We need to fight for our children. They are the future. 

We need to stand up to these billion dollar chemical industries who are poisoning our families. 

This is why I wrote Food Babe Family with my best tips for getting their toxic chemical-laden products out of our lives forever. 

It's not just about my family, but all of us, and the legacy we leave in the world. 

When we work together like we have in the past, we can make an incredible difference in the food that is being sold to us. 

Thank you to those of you who are sharing Food Babe Family on social media and spreading the word about this important book! I'm also so thankful to those of you who are buying copies and giving them as gifts to your loved ones. This is how we change the world!!! 

If you haven't picked up a copy yet, head down to your local Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, or your favorite independent bookstore to get yours today! 

You can also order a copy on Amazon online.

This book will help you effortlessly eat real food in this overprocessed world with healthy swaps, a lunch-packing guide, and a pantry stocking list to get food on the table fast…along with over 100 delicious recipes that make it fun for your family! 

Food Babe Family is for everybody…

  • It's for the young adult who's learning to cook and needs simple, easy recipes to get started with. 
  • It's for the new mom or dad who wants to raise their child to love real food from the start. 
  • It's for the busy parents overwhelmed by all of the processed food being shoved in our faces, and just want to raise healthy little humans. 
  • It's for the grandmother who's trying to stock their pantry with the good stuff for their kids and grandkids when they come visit.
  • And it's for YOU because you care about the ingredients in your food and want to get real food meals on the table as fast and effortlessly as possible. 

After you get the book today, make sure to claim your bonus gifts worth $500! These exclusive bonuses expire tonight at midnight, so you only have a few more hours. 

Get your book at these bookstores today - thank you so much for your support!

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment