Thursday, October 19, 2023

I have a quick favor...

I cannot stop writing books until everyone knows the truth about the food industry.

This is why getting my new book Food Babe Family into the hands of everyone I know is so important to me.

It would mean the world to me if you'd pick up your copy this week and take the time to write an honest review on Amazon (one of the only places that has books left!). 

And in a crazy twist of fate, I am so excited to share that, Amazon dropped the price of my new cookbook Food Babe Family to $19.38 last night!

If you were waiting for a discount, now is the time. This is the cheapest price I've ever seen my book being sold anywhere.

I want every family in America to know they do not have to be a victim to the ultra-processed food industry!

It's time we fight back and demand change! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Don't forget to input your book receipt details here. My gift to you for buying the book includes a 1-Year Meal Plan Membership with hundreds of bonus recipes and an intimate live event with me! These gifts expire on Saturday 10/21. 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment