Monday, October 23, 2023

This made me cry

When I decided to write Food Babe Family I was worried… 

I was worried that other parents would think that I was too restrictive for raising my children without the processed products that most kids are eating...like the Goldfish, the Fruit by the Foot, or the Oreos. 

I also didn't know if my message would get to the people who need it most.

I know that some families are suffering due to the processed chemicals in our food, and I really want to help them. 

And then I saw this…

It means so much to me to know that I didn't need to worry. This book is already changing lives!

The real food lifestyle that I have chosen to raise my children in is so different from how most of us grew up.

Thankfully, there is a way to raise our kids without ultra-processed foods and it doesn't need to be complicated.  

You can listen to my interview on The Dhru Purohit Podcast on all the major platforms, Apple, Spotify, and you can watch on YouTube

I'm happy to report that Amazon has new books in stock and free 2-day shipping on my new book Food Babe Family.

You can also pick up your book from any local bookstore - but call first, in case they are sold out! 

Thanks again for changing the world with me! Together we are making such a huge difference for our children.

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment