Saturday, October 21, 2023

Going away forever at midnight

Ok, I just want to say, this is the last email I am sending about this. 

These bonus gifts for purchasing my new book this week are ending forever in just a few hours.

I know you don't want to miss this…

It's your last chance to get over $500 dollars worth of bonuses when you buy Food Babe Family from your favorite bookstore today!

  1. Book Club Meetup with Live Q&A with me: Join me on ZOOM where we will see each other face-to-face! Ask me anything!
  2. 1-Year Food Babe Meal Plan Membership: New recipes & meal plans every month for a full year!
  3. Slow Cooker Meals In Minutes: Over 50 additional hassle-free recipes with short prep times for speedy meals.
  4. Snack Guide + 20-Minute Video: See all the store-bought snacks that I pack in my to-go bag and while traveling. My kids and I love these snacks!

These exclusive bonuses CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT tonight (10/21).  

All you need to do is get your book from your favorite bookstore today:

Then submit your receipt here and grab your BONUS GIFTS worth $500 now!

I can't wait for you to dig in to all these goodies! 

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment