Friday, September 29, 2023

Does your slow cooker leach toxins?

I want to give you some quick, valuable information on slow cookers that I wish I had known years ago…But didn't and learned the hard way.

As soon as I found this out, I ditched my old slow cooker ASAP. 

CLICK TO READ: Does your slow cooker leach toxins into your food?

You'll also want to be sure to check out my favorite slow cookers that I have in my kitchen now. 

Know anyone who might be using a toxic slow cooker? Please forward this information to them!

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. If you'd like a personalized signed copy of Food Babe Family, your order needs to be in with Park Road Books by TODAY!  Here's the link to get a signed copy.

You'll qualify for the Slow Cooker BONUS recipes too, so win-win!

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment