Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Guess what came in the mail?!

It's in my hands! 

Early copies of my new cookbook, Food Babe Family, came in the mail this week. 

I cannot wait for you to have this book! 

Check out this post on Instagram to see how excited I am :)

Also - I recently had the most amazing (and somewhat controversial!) conversation with Dr. Josh Axe on his podcast about how I uncovered the truth about our food, politics and the media.

I love no-holds-barred conversations like this, don't you? 

You don't want to miss this one! 

CLICK TO LISTEN: Stop Believing the Lies in Food, Politics & Self

Xo,

Vani 

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment