Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dessert for Breakfast???

Variety is the spice of life, right? If you're anything like me, you love to eat… but sometimes get stuck in a rut eating the same old oatmeal, smoothies, or eggs for breakfast. Once I find something I like to eat, I tend to make it over and over again, which can get boring, ya know?

If you can relate, let me help you step out of your food "comfort zone" with this cool and simple summer breakfast recipe for Key Lime Pie Parfaits. They're creamy, tart, and full of fiber and nutrients that will keep you satisfied all morning long. Just look at how refreshing these parfaits look they make a yummy summer treat!

Get the brand new Key Lime Pie Parfaits breakfast recipe here

Shake up your breakfast routine with these other cool summertime recipes:

Want to make sure you never get stuck in a food rut? Check out the Food Babe Eating Guide. When you sign up, you'll get new healthy recipes every month along with meal plans and an exclusive Starter Guide that includes the "Terrible 20" ingredients that keep you from losing weight, where to spot them and what to eat instead, along with my tried-and-true tips and techniques for life's many eating situations. This is an all-in-one roadmap to organic, healthy living! I go through everything that comes with the program in this short video here.

If you know anyone who'd like healthy recipes like this, feel free to send them this email. I hope you enjoy the new Key Lime Pie Parfaits recipe and tell me what you think in the comments!

Until next time…

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment