Thursday, January 11, 2024

What I’m eating on the Sugar Detox

I'm doing my 7-Day Sugar Detox this week and want to show you what I'm eating on a typical day while on this program. This way you can see how you'll be eating when you join me! 

One thing people say after they do the 7-Day Sugar Detox is how much they liked the food:

"I have eaten more delicious food this week than I have in my entire life. I have found the recipes so very delicious. I crave the chia pudding and granola. I feel awesome! I have lots of energy. I love the way I can eat all of these yummy foods and the way that I don't stay hungry at all." - Glenna

"Evenings are when the cravings hit but the homemade granola does the trick! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" - Lori

"The cruciferous detox salad is quite the meal; that salad alone has helped me drop weight overnight and reset my system." - Diana

Every day on the 7-Day Sugar Detox is different, so you never get bored. There's lots of variety! 

There are two 7-Day Meal Plans to choose from: one is vegan and the other includes meat. The example I'm sharing with you here is from the meal plan with meat. 

All recipes are gluten-free, refined sugar free, and made with real food. 

Here's what a typical day looks like:

I start my morning on the sugar detox like I normally do, with a large glass of lemon water as soon as I get out of bed. This drink combats sugar cravings and sets me up for success for the day. 

After my morning workout, I enjoy a breakfast of Creamy Coconut Chia Pudding topped with No Sugar Granola. This creamy pudding is high in protein & good fats and so satisfying.

A few hours later for lunch, I have Fish Tacos With Avocado and Fresh Cucumber Salad. It comes together quickly using the cooked fish I had for dinner the night before. So fresh and delicious! 

In the afternoon I munch on some celery with raw almond butter, along with Peppermint Tea. The tea is excellent at fighting sugar cravings! 

For dinner I have Sesame Chicken and Asparagus, along with a giant green salad on the side. I'll eat the leftover chicken for lunch the next day on a chopped salad. 

If I have any sugar cravings at night, I know I have my Coconut Smoothie Pops in the freezer! These have no refined sugar but still taste like a treat and keep me feeling satisfied. 

In the evening, I love to drink Ginger Tea before bed. Ginger naturally combats sugar cravings, and is great for digestion. It's so warm and comforting, and helps me sleep like a baby. 

Want to try this too?

CLICK HERE: Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox (Sign ups end Monday 1/15/24!)

I drastically cut the price this week only. There are no additional or recurring charges. Once you're in, you're in! 

You'll get instant access to the program FOR LIFE so you can start ANYTIME you'd like. 

So, if you can't start now no worries! 

But you need to sign up now before we close the doors. I only open this program up once a year, so don't let this opportunity slip by. 

It's a jam-packed program with how-to guides, meal plans, recipes, videos and more!

Check out everything included and read the testimonials here.

You'll get all the tools you need and we are always available to support you and answer your questions! 

If you know anyone who struggles with sugar or their health, please forward this email to them. Maybe they will do the detox with you?

Let's detox from sugar together! 

Get started here.

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe - Sugar Detox


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment