Wednesday, January 3, 2024

If you want to get off sugar, try this pantry staple

In last week's newsletter I opened early access to my life-changing 7-Day Sugar Detox.

I've kept this Sugar Detox in my arsenal for several years, and love to do it every year after the holidays because it works! 

My sugar cravings are halted, I lose weight, increase my energy, and I improve my skin.

But before I start a Sugar Detox, I always stock my fridge and pantry with my favorite products that will help me achieve my goal - Which is to GET OFF THE SUGAR CRAVING TRAIN!

This is why I LOVE  Truvani Unsweetened Unflavored Protein

It only has three ingredients: Organic Pea Protein, Organic Pumpkin Seed, and Organic Chia Seed Protein. 

There are no gums or artificial ingredients to hijack your tastebuds.

It's USDA certified organic.

Non-GMO.

And tested for heavy metals and glyphosate. 

This is the PERFECT protein to use if you have been eating too much sugar.

It will reset your palette and help you get off the sweet stuff because it's not sweet (there are no sweeteners added of any kind). 

We're having an incredible New Year's deal on the entire line of Truvani products, so now is the time to get your bag…

CLICK HERE: Truvani Unsweetened Unflavored Protein 33% OFF Every Month, Until You Decide to Cancel (Plus, a Free $24.99 Pink Shaker Cup in first order)

When you start the 7-Day Sugar Detox, add it to all of the smoothie recipes for a boost of protein without any sugar or flavor! 

I'm officially launching this program next week and only open it up once a year. So if you want in, there isn't much time..

Get your protein & sign up for lifetime access to the 7-Day Sugar Detox before it goes away for a year.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Do you have any questions? Simply reply to this email. My team and I are here to help you!

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment