Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Come see me - I'll be in Austin on Friday and Charlotte on Sun!

I just sat down at my desk and couldn't wait to send you this email.

I'm so fired up about all the plans I have for 2024. 

To start off with, I have 2 LIVE EVENTS coming up this week and I'd love to meet you! 

We are celebrating our incredible first year of Truvani in Whole Foods and Sprouts, and hosting two fun Pop Up events in these stores:

Where: Whole Foods, 525 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX

When: Friday, Jan. 19th

Time: 10am-2pm. (I'll be there from 12-2pm)

And

Where: Sprouts Farmers Market, 15121 Ballancroft Pkwy A, Charlotte, NC

When: Sunday, Jan. 21st

Time: 12:30-2:30pm (I'll be there from 1-2pm)

Please come and meet me, the team, and get lots of fun surprises and free gifts!

I'm also working on my first investigation of the year, and it's a doozy!

Stay tuned for a breaking new report about our food that will blow your mind in next week's email. 

Xo,

Vani 

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment