Monday, January 15, 2024

Read this before midnight

Today's the last day to get my 7-Day Sugar Detox, and I notice that you haven't signed up yet.

I want to make sure you know a few things…

I only open this program up once a year at this price so this is a rare opportunity. 

You don't need to start it right away though. After you join, you'll have lifetime access to the entire program, the guides, recipes, meal plans, and videos - so you can start any time that is convenient for you. 

But, you do need to get in now because the doors close tonight at midnight. 

Get 68% OFF - the program is now 39.99 and after today it will be $125 and then closed for the rest of the year. 

The results from this program are incredible. Here's what happened when Bianca did her 7-Day Sugar Detox… 

"I am on day 3 and can already notice an improvement in energy, hunger levels, cravings, and mood. I've even lost 5 lbs. I was in disbelief!" 

Diana also had an amazing experience… 

"Today is day 7 of the detox and I am feeling SO great. Feeling lean and energetic! I am going to continue eating this way as it's spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling with. I'm down almost 5 pounds (and measurements changing too!)"

And, Matt's experience was off the charts…

"I just completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox. It was a great experience! I think my relationship with food is taking a much needed positive turn. For me it is less about the weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. I lost 14 lbs and I feel great."

Wow, right???

If you find yourself struggling with stubborn weight gain, fatigue, and out-of-control sugar cravings, this is just what you need.

If you want it, now is the time to get in. 

Click this link to sign up before it's too late.

Xo, 

Vani


P.S. If you have any questions about the program, simply respond to this email. I'm here to help.

Food Babe - Sugar Detox


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment