Sunday, January 14, 2024

This is closing tomorrow - no exceptions!

Happy Sunday!

I'm closing enrollment in the 7-Day Sugar Detox tomorrow at midnight, and questions about the program have been pouring in. 

Since you might have these questions too, I thought I'd share them with you below. 

Have another question for me? Simply respond to this email and we will get back to you ASAP. 

  • What if I'm following a vegan, vegetarian, paleo or gluten-free diet?

The 7-Day Sugar Detox has two separate guides to choose from: a vegan plan, or a plan that includes meat. All recipes are free of gluten, refined sugar, grains, and most dairy. 

  • What if I have food allergies or don't like an ingredient?

We have you covered! There is an ingredient substitution chart included with the recipes so you can easily find a solution that meets your dietary needs. You can also contact my team if you need more help and we'll send substitutions or another recipe for you to try instead. 

  • Can I eat fruit on this program?

Yes, of course you can. While we limit the intake of fruit during the detox, we include low sugar fruit such as berries in the program. After the 7 days you are welcome to add additional fruit back into your diet.

  • Can I drink coffee or alcohol during the detox?

Yes you can drink coffee! (No to the alcohol) You just have to make sure that you don't put sugar in that coffee, and we'll help you with substitutes. We provide advice on how to enhance your coffee without refined sugar and the best way to enjoy it during the detox. 

  • I can't do the 7-Day Sugar Detox right now. Is there another time I can do it?

Absolutely! When you sign up, you're given access to the program for life. You can start whenever you want. You can also repeat it as many times as you'd like. However, you need to sign up before the doors close tomorrow (Monday 1/15). 

  • Will I lose weight? What results might I see? Are there any reviews?

While I can't guarantee your results (everyone is different) this program has helped thousands of people lose weight, feel more energetic, say goodbye to sugar cravings, and improve their life in so many ways. I'm always astounded at the results people see in as little as 7 days. Read the reviews here

  • How much does the 7-Day Sugar Detox cost?

I drastically cut the price to $39.99 to make it as affordable as possible. There are no additional or recurring charges.

Once you're in, you're in and you will have access to life!  

SIGN UP AT 68% OFF: Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox 

If you suffer from sugar cravings, feel sluggish, and suffer from skin issues, this detox is for you! 

Sign up today and take the next few days to watch the videos and download the meal plan and recipes. You can start next week, next month, or whenever it's convenient for you. We will be waiting to cheer you on! 

Click here to get started before the doors close tomorrow.

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. If you know anyone who struggles with sugar and would love this, please forward this email to them! Look at what people have to say about the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox:

"I have lost almost 5 pounds. I have eaten more delicious food this week than I have in my entire life. I have found the recipes so very delicious." ~ Glenna

"I thought it would be impossible but it wasn't and we succeeded! We feel so much better after doing the detox and now know that we have self control and that sugar does not run our lives." ~ Lia

"My husband and I are absolutely loving it! We never feel hungry and the sugar cravings have virtually vanished! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" ~ Lori

"I am feeling lean, energetic and so great! I am going to continue eating this way as it has spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling to ignite. I'm down almost 5 pounds, and paired with seeing a personal trainer I'm experiencing big changes already. This sugar detox has been the BEST plan yet for having an immediate and wonderful impact on my health!" - Diana

 

Read more testimonials here.

 

 

 

Food Babe - Sugar Detox


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment