Saturday, January 13, 2024

Ask yourself these questions

As I shared with you earlier this week, I went on a candy binge for months that sabotaged my health. 

It was affecting every part of my life. I felt horrible, I was exhausted, and my skin was a mess. I had welts and rashes all over my body! 

I finally made a commitment to get it under control by going on a Sugar Detox

I stopped eating candy and sugary treats, and filled my body with whole real foods. 

And this healed me. 

Not only did it clear up my awful skin issues, I lost my pregnancy weight gain naturally without exercising to death or cutting calories (what an amazing side effect!).

Here's how I did it. 

One thing is for sure: 

Your diet can be sabotaging you…or healing you. 

While everyone wants to feel good and look good, most people continue...

Eating fast food and processed food for nearly every meal. 

Spending most of their time inside. 

Feeling stressed out.

Drinking too much alcohol.

Watching TV, instead of moving their bodies. 

Binging on sugary treats and candy to take the edge off. 

If you don't feel your best, ask yourself these questions:

  • Do you feel sluggish and tired?
  • Are you prone to breakouts or eczema?
  • Are you gaining weight, or trying to lose weight but can't keep it off?
  • Are you easily annoyed or irritable?
  • Do you always have a little congestion?
  • Do you feel bloated or have constant gas after eating?
  • Do you have trouble concentrating?
  • Does your skin look dull or do you have dark circles under your eyes?

If you answer *YES* to any of these questions, you could be sabotaging yourself by eating too much sugar. 

This 7-Day Sugar Detox can get you back on track and turn your life around, just like it did for me and thousands of other people who have done this program.

It seems too simple, I know.

But here's what eating too much sugar does to your body...

  • It makes you gain weight by adding empty calories to your diet and jacking up your blood sugar – two processes that form excess body fat. It also increases your appetite, making you want to eat more. 
  • It weakens your immune system so you're at a greater risk of coming down with something. It fuels inflammation in the body that leads to serious health conditions such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes. 
  • It makes your skin wrinkle. In a process called glycation, sugar molecules attach to collagen and elastin, two proteins that keep skin looking young, and create Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs) that weaken your skin's support structure and lead to lines and wrinkles.
  • It makes your blood sugar go sky-high – a reaction followed immediately by plummeting blood sugar. That low blood sugar triggers feelings of irritability and depression
  • It interferes with communication among brain cells. A Mayo Clinic report found that people who eat a lot of sugar have a much higher chance of cognitive decline as they age. 

If you want to lose weight, have more energy, reduce your risk of sickness and disease, and have radiant skin… 

Getting rid of extra sugar in your diet is the BEST thing you could do for yourself! 

That being said, it's not easy. 

Most food is laden with added sugars, and sugar is VERY addicting. It's really hard to stop eating it. (Some studies say sugar is more addictive than cocaine!)

That's why I built this Sugar Detox program in a way that makes it easy and supportive, so you can reach your goals. 

TRY IT NOW: Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox (68% OFF through Monday 1/15/24)

You'll get instant access to the program FOR LIFE so you can start ANYTIME you'd like.

It's a packed program with how-to guides, swaps, meal plans, recipes, videos, a private group and more!

If you want to feel your best, this program takes the cake! Sugar-free cake, that is :) 

Just think of how great you will feel. Your body will thank you for taking good care of it. 

Remember, I drastically cut the price through Monday, January 15th. I only open this program up once a year, so don't miss this limited-time opportunity. 

Sign up here now.

Xo, 

Vani

 

 

 

 

Food Babe - Sugar Detox


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment