Monday, January 1, 2024

Be the exception!

Happy New Year!

I hope 2024 brings you nothing but health and happiness. 

And to support you on your health journey, I have an exclusive New Year's deal for you…

...but first, I have a confession: I struggled to eat healthy for most of my life.

I was a candy addict, drank soda, never ate green vegetables, frequented fast-food restaurants and ate an abundance of processed food. 

My typical American diet landed me where that diet typically does, in a hospital. 

Things. Were. Bad. 

It was then, in the hospital bed more than ten years ago, that I decided to make health my number one priority.

It was all so tempting. And progress was never linear.

It was especially difficult because everyone around me was doing the same thing. A burger here. A donut there. And I could see their healthy deteriorating FAST.

And yet, I did it… I became the exception.

And I want you to know that as hard as it can be in this day and age, you can be the exception too.

That's why when I hear stats like "9 out of 10 people fail their New Year's Resolutions," I get passionate. 

It's hard to make a change when the people and environment around you stay the same.

That's why I had to teach myself everything I know about health, spending thousands of hours researching and talking to experts. 

I was no longer duped by big business marketing tactics or confused by lengthy food labels in this over-processed world.

And I decided to create Truvani for exactly that reason. 

I wanted to give myself and everyone else a chance to thrive on real food ingredients. 

That's why every single Truvani product is made with minimal ingredients you'll recognize. 

  • Plant-Based Protein Powders made from 3-11 ingredients
  • The Only Bar made from 5-12 ingredients
  • Collagen made from 1 ingredient

And so much more. 

I want to give you the chance to be the 1 out of 10 people who stuck to their resolutions. 

So for a limited time, you can get 33% OFF every single month of 2024 with a new subscription. 

And before you worry, don't. You can cancel anytime. 

Plus, when you subscribe to a full-size powder product, I'm throwing in our NEW Pink Shaker Cup ($24.99 value) free with your first delivery. 

Choose Your Product Here 

I hope you have the most wonderful day today…

And I can't wait to hear your success story as "the exception."

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment