Friday, November 17, 2023

New Breakfast Recipe - Make ahead and forget it

I have a brand new breakfast recipe you're going to LOVE for the busy holiday season.

It's made in a slow cooker, so you can get it started right before bed...and in the morning breakfast will be ready! 

This Holiday Breakfast will feed a crowd of up to 8 people. It's what I plan to serve on holiday mornings, so breakfast is effortless and I can spend time with my family.

GET NEW RECIPE: Holiday Breakfast Recipe

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Also be sure to check this post for the slow cooker I use! You need this in your life, it's a perfect gift for the holidays.

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment