Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I won’t sleep until they know the truth

The last few weeks have been a roller coaster...

I dealt with a shocking blow from my daughter's school that threw me into a tailspin...

I launched my 4th book into the world, Food Babe Family, which sold out in almost every bookstore on launch day...

And I spoke to what felt like everyone I know, shouting the truth about our food from the rooftops.

Most people still don't know the truth about the food industry and I won't sleep until they do. 

The good news is that Food Babe Family is already a big success because of you, it's a Bestseller with over ninety 5-Star Reviews and counting! 

Thank you to all of you who have shared this book with your friends and family. Once you know the truth, you can't keep it to yourself. This is how we change the world! 

Another way you can continue to help to spread the truth about the food industry is to share podcast interviews that I've been on recently.

This is where I do a deep dive into how and why I started investigating our food, the big campaigns that the Food Babe Army has led to force some of the biggest food companies to change, and what we can do to ensure our families are eating healthy real food.

You can share a link to them on your social media channels or forward this email to your loved ones. 

Watch, listen & share my interviews here! 

Thank you for helping me to get the truth out! You are amazing.

Xo,

Vani

 

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment