Wednesday, November 15, 2023

CLEAN Thanksgiving recipes for the big day

It's the week before Thanksgiving, are you ready yet?

I am not, but today I am kicking it into high gear. 

First, I am going to make my Cranberry Sauce (sweetened with fresh squeezed orange juice and honey)... it's the perfect make ahead recipe, to make next week easier for you.

Thanksgiving is by far one of my favorite holidays – It's all about the food!

Which makes it the PERFECT day to influence your family to eat less processed food.

Show them how incredibly delicious it is to eat Real Food. 

I know it's tricky messing with family traditions, but using Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup full of MSG to make grandmother's green bean casserole recipe just has to stop. 

The same goes for Kraft's Stove Top Stuffing preserved with potentially cancerous preservatives and Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce full of high fructose corn syrup.

Serving my loved ones dishes full of processed ingredients like this feels like saying: "I give thanks to you – here's to having a shorter disease filled life!"

Although the holidays are a busy time, it's well worth your time to make dishes with simple recipes that allow you to control the ingredients that you're putting into your own body and also feeding your family.

If you have my latest cookbook, Food Babe Family, a few of my favorite holiday dishes are in there…

Such as my Favorite Green Beans and Perfect Marinated Beets. We also go crazy for the Classic Apple Pie. I hope you try these with your family this year! 

Don't have the cookbook yet? Here are my family's favorite Thanksgiving recipes on the blog:

Let me also express how thankful I am for you. I'm so incredibly grateful for your support and activism.

Thank you for voting with your dollars. 

Thank you for sharing the truth about our food with your loved ones. 

And thank you for being part of the Food Babe Army! Together, we are waking up the world and truly changing lives. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Xo,

Vani

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment