Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Get these toxic products out of your home

I read ingredient labels closely…not just on my food but in cleaning products too.

Finding safe, allergy-friendly and non-toxic cleaning products was one of the first things I did when I started living on my own after college. 

I would almost immediately get a headache or start wheezing after my roommate would spray Windex, Lysol or Mr. Clean all over the bathroom and kitchen. 

The ingredients in most cleaning products are crazy – 

Synthetic Fragrances made from petroleum that are laced with carcinogenic compounds…

Caustic substances that can burn the skin, eyes or lungs…

And antimicrobial pesticides that lead to antibiotic-resistance.

Cleaning your house and washing dishes with potentially toxic chemicals makes no sense. You breathe them into your lungs and the chemicals get on your hands, where they get a free pass through your skin and into your bloodstream.

If you still have conventional cleaning products in your home, I would trash them ASAP. 

I've been using Branch Basics to clean everything in my house for over 10 years. I'm obsessed with their products! 

They are the only products that I feel safe using at home with my children. Branch Basics doesn't smell like anything, it's fragrance-free, non-toxic, and amazing at cleaning kitchen counters, floors, toilets, dishes, laundry, and anything in my house.

The Branch Basics Starter Kit has everything you need. ONE bottle of Concentrate makes:

  • 3 All-Purpose bottles
  • 3 Streak Free bottles
  • 3 Bathroom bottles
  • 3 Foaming Wash bottles
  • And does 64 loads of laundry! 

Each bottle has different water to concentrate ratios. Fill, shake and start cleaning! When you run out, the only thing you need to repurchase is the Concentrate and Oxygen Boost.

If you need a cleaning product makeover, now's the time with an exclusive discount for the Food Babe Army: 

CLICK HERE: 15% OFF all Starter Kits* with the code FOODBABE

With the holidays coming up, the Branch Basics Starter Kit makes an incredible gift! If you already use these safe cleaning products in your home, pick up a Starter Kit to gift to your loved ones today:

Get your Branch Basics Starter Kits* at 15% OFF here now.

Xo,

Vani

*Code FOODBABE is good for 15% off ALL Starter Kits, except the Trial Kit.

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment