Wednesday, November 8, 2023

When he said this, it made me smile

My friend Shawn said something to me the other day that blew me away and made me smile. 

He said, you know Vani, you have created a library for people with the four books that you have written. 

I'd never thought about it that way before! This made me feel super proud of the legacy that I'm leaving in the world.

I have documented what everyone needs to know about the food industry.

It's a life-changing library that will get generations of people off of processed food and into a healthy way of life!

I just got word that the eBook version of two of my books, Feeding You Lies and Food Babe Kitchen, are on sale for only $1.99 this week! 

I don't want you to miss this opportunity because a crazy sale like this doesn't come around often, so now is the time to add these books to your library! 

Here's how each of these four books can change your life:

  1. Feeding You Lies - This is possibly the MOST important book I've ever written. I blow the lid off of the lies we've been fed about the food we eat - lies about its nutrient value, effects on our health, label information, and even the very science we base our food choices on. It's a tell-all on the food industry with action steps that protect you from cheap, processed, unhealthy foods and the health problems and suffering they cause. Pick up your $1.99 eBook on Kindle, Nook, or Apple Books! (Sale ends 11/11)
  2. Food Babe Kitchen - Along with more than 100 mouthwatering recipes, from Biscuits with Whipped Honey Butter to Baja Fish Tacos, Grapefruit Goddess Salad, Luscious Lemon Bars, and even Homemade Doritos. It will show you how to shop for the healthiest ingredients by breaking down every aisle in the grocery store with expert label-reading tips and simple swaps, plus a handy meal-planning guide and pantry list to stock your kitchen for success. The eBook Kindle version is on sale for only $1.99 this week! This crazy low price expires on 11/12. 
  3. Food Babe Family - My newest book walks you through how I feed my children (and myself!) on a daily basis. You will learn how to navigate many sticky food situations that you will undoubtedly encounter at birthday parties, restaurants, and while traveling. You'll also find more than 100 delicious recipes that make it simple to put healthy, real food on the table that the entire family will love. Get your hardcover copy or eBook
  4. The Food Babe Way - My easy and accessible plan to rid your body of toxins, lose weight without counting calories, and restore your natural glow in just 21 days. Along with easy-to-follow shopping lists, meal plans, and mouthwatering recipes, this book will empower you to change your food, change your body, and change the world. Available in paperback, audiobook, and eBook

Which books are you adding to your library? Reply to this email to let me know!

I hope you share what you learn in these books with your loved ones or gift them a copy too. Any of them make incredible gifts for the holidays. 

Thank you for being part of the Food Babe Army! 

Xo,

Vani


***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment