Sunday, March 12, 2023

So sorry. Closing tomorrow until next year

Big reminder - Enrollment for the 7 day Sugar Detox ends tomorrow at Midnight.

This program is only available once a year, and once you get access, you can start anytime you like.

 

I once gave the entire team at Truvani access to my 7-Day Sugar Detox Program. We picked a week and teamed up to do it together. 

We kept a chat going online all week, and when sugar cravings crept in…like they always do…we gave each other tips and cheered each other on. It was really fun to do this as a group and having the support of everyone "in the same boat" was the best feeling! 

When the 7 days were over…we were so elated with the results that some of us continued eating this way even longer.

Some team members lost as much as 5 pounds during the 7-Day Detox! 

But beyond the incredible weight loss…

We all agreed that the mental clarity and increased energy was an amazing motivator to keep eating this way. 

When I see results like this, I feel so good knowing how effective and impactful this program is.

When I notice my own sugar cravings creeping in, I love having this Sugar Detox Plan in my back pocket. I simply take it out and repeat the 7-days to get back on track. 

Now, it's your chance to try it: JOIN HERE

The 7-Day Sugar Detox is open for enrollment for only one more day. When you sign up, you're given access to the program for life, all for a one-time fee. No additional charges!

You can start whenever you want…Whether it is next week, next month, or later this year. You can also repeat it as many times as you'd like. However, you need to sign up before the doors close on Monday, as I only open up enrollment once a year.

I built a support system into this program for you too! You'll be welcomed into our Private Sugar Detox Facebook group where you'll have me…my team…and hundreds of fellow "sugar detoxers" cheering you on and supporting you.

If you don't have a Facebook account, my team is a short email away to answer your questions and offer support. I can't tell you how much it helps to have a team on your side.

I drastically cut the price to make it as affordable as possible. So if you want to get this program, don't miss this opportunity.

SIGN UP HERE

Let's do this!

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. I only open this program once a year, don't miss out before it closes tomorrow.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment