Tuesday, March 21, 2023

My Spring Break Must Haves

A couple years ago, 5 families and my own rented a house by the beach. 

I walked into the kitchen… and it looked like it had exploded with Truvani totes!

People were using them for everything… groceries, carry-ons, laptop bags, and of course, to go to the beach.

But when it was time to leave, no one knew which one was theirs. 

I don't leave my house without my tote… and apparently, neither do they.

And with Spring Break upon us, I want to give you this tote ($50 value) for free with a purchase of $35 or more

Claim Yours Here

If there's one thing I can promise you, it's that you'll find yourself using this tote for everything.

It makes it so easy to take your healthy habits on-the-go, wherever you go.

Get Truvani's 2023 Limited Edition Apple Tote for free here.

Trust me, it's totes worth it.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment