Wednesday, April 26, 2023

If you eat oatmeal, read this

Almost every night before bed, I start my slow cooker with steel-cut oats so they'll be perfectly ready in the morning.

They take less than a minute to prep at night before bed and zero time during the morning rush! 

While I love this for breakfast, I always choose Organic steel cut oats to make my oatmeal. Here's why…

Oats are one of those crops commonly contaminated with Roundup weedkiller (glyphosate).

This chemical is known to cause cancer. 

WATCH: See which brands of oats were contaminated with roundup here

Do you buy any of these brands or know someone who does?

Please share and ask them to subscribe to this free email newsletter.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Here are some of my favorite recipes with organic oats. You'll find more recipes like this in my NEW cookbook, Food Babe Family


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment