Monday, April 24, 2023

I can't believe Whole Foods carries this...

If you know me, you know how strict I am about ingredients in products. Especially in Truvani products. 

I've essentially dedicated my life to calling out big name brands and getting healthier products on shelves. 

Which is why I was thrilled to see this BRAND NEW product at Whole Foods

Just the other day, I went there to pick up a few items. 

Organic bok choy for a side dish my kids love.

And organic papaya for my son who can eat the whole thing in one sitting. 

But as I was strolling the aisles, I was stopped in my tracks. 

There it was. I had never seen anything like this at Whole Foods. 

It's Truvani Plant-Based Protein Powder!

That's right. WE MADE IT!!! 

My company Truvani has finally made it into Whole Foods. I can't believe it!

This is such a dream come true.

My team and I are so grateful for your support, as we couldn't have done this without you. 

We want to thank you with a Contest Giveaway! 

3 people on Instagram will be chosen to win a $100 gift card to Whole Foods. 

Click Here to Enter

Winners will be announced on May 1.

Good luck!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment