Monday, March 21, 2022

Wait, don't toss that spinach...

It seems like in the blink of an eye, spinach always wilts before I can use it all…

I buy some at the market on Thursday, to use on the weekend…. And when Sunday rolls around….

Boom, it's dead. 

Please tell me you've been there, too.

Luckily, I have the perfect recipe to use up all of that spinach now. 

This delicious Strawberry Spinach Smoothie from our Truvani  "In-Season Smoothies" eBook.

Not only is it the perfect way to use up greens, but it is packed with so many other nutrients.

When my spinach is past due or gone, I keep extra Protein+Greens stored in my Truvani Ceramic Container.

The container holds an entire bag of Protein+Greens, but I love cycling collagen, oats, coffee, tea and more through it.

Right now (until tomorrow - Tuesday, March 22nd), you can get both the Truvani Container and In-Season Smoothies eBook FREE with purchase of $20 or more.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment