Friday, March 4, 2022

This is a dream come true

I have some very exciting news to share with you today.

Truvani is now available at The Vitamin Shoppe nationwide!

I have been a Vitamin Shoppe customer since I was a kid, and it makes me so proud to see products (with great ingredients like ours) on their shelves.

For years, we've been selling our products online and in some pretty incredible health stores sprinkled across the U.S. 

But today, you can officially find us in our first national chain!

Why is that so important to my team and I?

You can learn more about our mission here.

Our team is proud to bring you products we trust giving our own families.And we're even more proud to make it more widely available in stores across the country.

One of our team members, Melanie, told us…

"So I called the Vitamin Shoppe near me to see if they had Truvani in store (I wanted to take my kids to see the products in a REAL store). The woman said 'We just got it in, but let me check. People have been going crazy for it and I'm not sure if we have any left. I hadn't heard of it before, but people really love it!'"

Wow! So many of you are already on it! 

It's because of you that we were able to get here…And it's because of you that we'll continue to get more products with ingredients you can trust on the shelves. 

You can watch just how happy it made me here:

If you see our products in The Vitamin Shoppe, be sure to post and tag us @Truvani #Truvani.

To find Truvani in The Vitamin Shoppe near you, click here. 

Happy Shopping!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment