Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Poof what a disaster

I was trying to make my post-workout smoothie as fast as possible before one child woke up from a nap and the other child was home from school…. 

I grabbed my usual scoop of Truvani Protein + Greens and Marine Collagen, but mid-scoop, my baby woke up early (ahhh teething!) and I accidentally dropped the bag on the counter!

POOOOOOF. 

There was a big cloud of dust and powder everywhere. 

I am a firm believer of not crying over spilled milk or… protein powder, so I went on with my day. 

But, there is no denying these powders can get very messy. 

I knew there had to be a better way. 

I like my counters and hands just like I like my ingredients… clean.

That's why I love this Truvani product…

It keeps everything tidy, sealed and fresh.

& we're giving it to you for FREE with $20 purchase or more (plus, another free goodie on us).

Ready to claim your gifts?

Click here to seal the deal.

Xo, 

Vani

PS: This offer ends Tuesday, March 22nd. But don't wait! These babies have been known to sell out.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment