Thursday, March 17, 2022

A look inside my pantry

I don't know about you, but an unorganized pantry stresses. me. out. 

Between work and mom life, it's hard to keep things in order all the time.

I finally had the chance to overhaul my own… and let me tell you, it feels good.

You can see just how I did it in this video here:

It doesn't take much to uproot my organization.

Making lunch in the 10 mins you have between working out and school pick up. Cooking dinners. Kids grazing on snacks on what feels like every hour on the hour.

Bags of protein, beans and pasta seem to jump around the pantry without even touching them.

It's no wonder that decanting and pantry organization has become so popular.

That's why I love our Truvani Container.

The white ceramic base and bamboo lid hold 740g (800ml/27oz) of my favorite pantry staples.

It's perfect for keeping protein powder or collagen fresh with its silicone seal…

...but I love keeping coffee, oats and more inside!

And the good news? You can get a Truvani Ceramic Container for FREE with purchase of $20 or more. Plus, an additional goodie on us.

We can barely contain ourselves!!!

Click here to claim this deal. Hurry! These sold out last time.

Xo, 

Vani

PS: Offer ends Tuesday, March 22nd - unless we sell out again.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment