Tuesday, June 27, 2023

My friends are obsessed

All of my closest friends and family love to debate which Truvani product is the best…

Some say our plant-based protein powder is the best product we have. 

Some say our collagen peptides are. 

And some even say our vitamins blow them all out of the water. 

But there is one Truvani product that they ALL have and use EVERY DAY.

It's our Truvani Signature Tote.

Any time I meet up with a friend, they seem to be carrying one of the designs from over the years.

(We've been putting out limited edition designs since 2020… hand-picking and designing a new tote every year).

This year's exclusive 2023 design is Apples (one of my personal favorites).

They use them for just about everything: groceries, carry-ons, laptop bags, and of course, to go to the beach.

I don't leave my house without my tote and apparently, neither do they.

And with summer upon us, I want to give you this tote ($50 value) for free with a purchase of $35 or more

Claim Yours Here

If there's one thing I can promise you, it's that you'll find yourself using this tote for everything this summer.

Take your healthy habits with you wherever you go this summer.

Get Truvani's 2023 Limited Edition Apple Tote for free here.

Trust me, it's totes worth it.

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment