Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Big event at Whole Foods this Friday!

This Friday I'm going to my Whole Foods to pick up ingredients for some of my favorite 4th of July treats...like my festive freezer pops!

And guess what? While I am there, we are doing a TRUVANI pop up for 3 hours! I hope you'll come by and say hi!(details below)

I really can't think of a better way to celebrate the 4th than with a good old fashioned BBQ with my loved ones. If you know me, you know I love parties… I love to throw them and go to them! 

Either way, I end up making several healthy organic dishes to share with everyone. To help you do the same, here are some of my favorite 4th of July recipes:

For The Grill… 

Scrumptions Sides...

Festive Treats…. 

While you're picking up groceries at Whole Foods, I'd love to meet you…

Come meet me in person this Friday at Whole Foods in Charlotte, NC!  

This Friday, June 30, I'll be at Whole Foods from 11 am - 2 pm passing out Truvani samples and giving away goodie bags. It's going to be so much fun! 

I will also be giving away signed copies of my New York Times best selling cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen. You'll want to arrive early to snag one, as I have a limited number of copies. 

Here are the details:

Address: Whole Foods, 6610 Fairview Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210

Date: Friday, June 30, 2023

Time: 11 am - 2 pm

As you know, I started out as a food activist who had a dream to bring products with clean ingredients on shelves. 

Because of you, my team and I have been able to not only bring incredible Truvani products into the world, but also get them on shelves in some of my favorite stores. 

It would mean the world to me to finally meet you in person, talk about your health journey and give you some goodies to take on your way. 

Reply to this email to let me know you're coming on Friday!

If you know anyone who lives in the Charlotte area, please send this invite to them too. 

See you soon…

Xo, 

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment