Thursday, March 18, 2021

what's on my lips

I've always loved lip balms…

When I was a kid I wore a necklace made of multicolored lip balms everyday to school. (anyone else remember those?) . 

Different colors. Different flavors. It was fun and functional. 

I totally forgot about it until just a few weeks ago. My friends' daughter got a similar thing as a gift. And when she turned over the package to read the ingredients, she was horrified…

"There's no way I'd let my daughter use this," and she tossed the gift right in the trash. 

Artificial colors. Artificial flavors. And other weird ingredients. I would never let this go near - or on - any child OR ADULT for that matter. 

I mean, you know me as Vani. The Food Babe. 

But I should probably rename myself to The Lip Balm addict. Because I keep them all over my house. 

Literally. The bathroom. My office. My purse. Everywhere. Soft lips make for happy lips. 

And with how often I apply Lip Conditioner, I wanted one with great ingredients. So, Truvani had to make one of our own - with the best ingredients.

It's now available here.

The best part?

If you try it today, you can get 30% off the first month and then 15% off each additional month after that.

This deal is available today, but it expires on March 23rd at Midnight.

Xo,
Vani


Want to see what people think? Check out the new Lip Conditioner page. You can see what some of our team members at Truvani think. Here's a hint: they love it.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment