Tuesday, March 16, 2021

My new favorite deodorant, toothpaste and lip conditioner

So, we just launched 3 new products at Truvani: Deodorant, Toothpaste, and Lip Conditioner.

And they are my new favorite products.

Why? I go into detail on the new personal care bundle page, but here's the short of it:

We spend so much time worrying about our food. And yes. Food is important. But don't forget: what we put on our body can be just as important as what we put in it. 

No nasty ingredients in food. No nasty ingredients in personal care! 

Now, why will you love our new products?

The #1 Reason For Deodorant

So, you heard about our new deodorant. The only question? "Does it work?" 

The answer: "HECK YES!"

We use great ingredients. Some ingredients can help absorb moisture. Other ingredients can help neutralize odor. Plus, the entire deodorant is USDA certified.

We encourage you to try it for yourself. There's a lenient refund policy if you don't like, but I know you won't need it. Our team LOVES it. 

No aluminum. No parabens. No nasty ingredients. Just deodorant that works.

The #1 Reason For Toothpaste

I care about my teeth. And gums. But truthfully? I just want my teeth to feel clean. And smooth. I often find myself running my tongue across my teeth to make sure they feel clean. 

Truvani's new Clean Toothpaste uses great ingredients, too. Plus, we eliminate all nasty ingredients, too. 

  • NO CARRAGEENAN
  • NO FLUORIDE
  • NO DEAS
  • NO SODIUM LAURYL SULFATES
  • NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

To learn more, you can see information on our Personal Care Bundle page.

The #1 Reason For Lip Conditioner

I've always loved lip balms. I use them all the time. You can find them sprinkled all over my house… my office… my bathroom… my purse. This is one of the reasons why I needed to create one of my own. One that I could trust. 

What makes our Lip Conditioner so special? It's USDA certified. It's got great ingredients like Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, and other goodness!

Our team loves it and I know you will love it, too. 

Now I have good news…

Since we just launched these products, and you're one of our loyal fans and friends, I'd like to offer you 30% off your first month subscription of auto-delivery (and 15% off each month after that).

This is our way for encouraging you to try our new products while saying thank you for being a loyal fan and customer. 

You can learn more about the pricing options here

Yes, you can hand select one of the three products, but I know you'll want to try each of them. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment