Monday, March 22, 2021

They said I couldn't do it...so I did

I have a confession: when we told people Truvani was going to make personal care products, they looked at me like I was out of my mind.

"Stick to what you know…"

"Other companies have tried to go into different verticals and failed…" 

And that's how I knew it was the right decision. 

When I started Truvani, the naysayers said: you can't be an activist and a product creator. 

We proved them wrong.

Now they say we can't create personal care products and supplements. 

We will prove them wrong again.

We want to eliminate nasty ingredients from all daily-use products. And...

...This is why I had to launch Deodorant, Toothpaste, and Lip Conditioner.

And to encourage you to try them for the first time, we're offering you 30% off the first month. While supplies last.

3 New Truvani Products - Deodorant, Lip Balm, Toothpaste

Yes, they have great ingredients. But they work great, too. 

And as a fair warning, we will remove these from the public-facing website tomorrow evening. 

We had tons of people order these products and we want to focus on getting these orders in their hands as fast as possible. We also want to do a quick inventory check to ensure we have enough inventory for all of our subscribers. 

(If you see sold out on the website, it means we sold out. If it's still available, it means you're good to go). 

These are the first 3 products in our personal care line. And I promise you it's only the beginning. 

When I launched Truvani, I wanted to help people live healthier lives. And what you put on your body is just as important as what you put in your body. 

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment