Friday, February 5, 2021

Could sparkling water be causing your skin issues too?

Wow!!! After I shared my story about eczema around my eyes and the shocking connection found to the chemicals in the sparkling water I was drinking…I see that many of you are having a similar experience:

I'm so thankful this info is helping you and so glad I shared my story with you. 

If you haven't read my *BRAND NEW* Investigation into sparkling waters, go here to read it now: FoodBabe.com/blog 

Consumer Reports tested 45 brands of bottled water (including 12 sparkling waters) and found "PFAS" chemicals in several of them – including the Topo Chico I was personally buying! 

These chemicals are linked to several health issues, including eczema. 

They also found PFAS in other popular sparkling waters…

LaCroix, Polar, Bubly, Poland Spring, Canada Dry, and Perrier brands.

Check out this new investigation for all the details

And, PLEASE share this with your friends and loved ones. You never know who it might help.

Xo, 

Vani

 

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment