Monday, February 1, 2021

My babies

If you haven't heard the good news, we recently welcomed baby #2 into our family. 

Finley III was born on 1/1 and he's a dream come true. 

I'll be sharing my birth story and more pictures with you soon.

Right now I've been cherishing the snuggles and this special time with my family. 

Harley is just smitten with her new baby brother :)

And I'm also celebrating the 3 month anniversary of the release of my first cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen (my cookbook baby)...which now has over 1,000 reviews on Amazon! 

If you have it, I would love to hear your honest thoughts: Leave a review here

Also can you go and rate the reviews that are helpful to you? 

I don't know why the negative reviews show up on the book home page despite there being 945 five star reviews? 

I hope the BIG food industry is not at play here!

And if you don't have the cookbook yet… I want to share this:

Food Babe Kitchen is more than just recipes. It includes a comprehensive shopping guide, so you can easily find the healthiest ingredients and products to stock in your kitchen. You will get all the tools to do a complete kitchen rehaul including how to cook, what to cook with and what to keep in your kitchen. The book includes easy swaps you can start making immediately.

Here are some recent reviews I loved: 

"More than a cookbook! Not only does Vani give you great whole food recipes, but she also explains how to change your habits and tons of tips and tricks for a healthy lifestyle! Definitely recommend!" - Lauren Stangland

"I would like to start eating healthier so I started following the Food Babe. I just received my book (Food Babe Kitchen) and I am loving it. It is so much more than a recipe book. She has a couple of chapters in the beginning of the book filled with healthy tips. So far I have tried one recipe and it was delicious. My family of picky eaters loved it too! I can't wait to try all the other recipes." - Amazon Customer

"I refer to this book several times during the week for grocery tips and tricks, and it has been so helpful in narrowing down the options I have at the store. I have made several of the recipes, and they are all delicious. The smoothies and juices are all very good and the soups I've made have so much flavor. I made the brownies last night and, oh boy, you have to try them!" - Bonnie Froehlich

"She breaks down everything you need and want to know about what is in your food. If we would all follow these guidelines, our health as a society would improve greatly and food companies would change how they process and package food. Easy to read and even though it's full of information, it is not overwhelming." - Manuel Mendoza

Here's where to get your copy:

You can also call independent bookstores in your town to order a copy. 

I know you are going to LOVE this cookbook, all the shopping tips, and all the delicious food. My family certainly does!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Forward this email to your loved ones and get them on board too! Wouldn't it be fun to get together and make these recipes?


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment