Friday, February 12, 2021

This vanished, what happened?

I was going through old photos recently. And ran across pictures from one of our vacations. It's been about ten years. 

But if I close my eyes. I feel like I'm there (seriously this is how I travel now). 

Something happened when I returned from this trip. 

More like something accidentally vanished

Let me explain…

… I would spend my days dreaming about settling into warm pajamas at night. Cozied up under a blanket. With a pack of organic peanut butter cups. Yes, please!

Or my homemade rice Krispie treats. No, that night I'd have fresh baked cookies. Right from the oven. Mmmmmm…

It's all I could think about. Getting my sweet, sweet fix. 

But when I got home from that trip. Nothing. Not a single treat was had. 

At first, I figured it was jet lag. Then I went back to work. Nada. 

The next weekend my mom made one of my favorite Indian desserts. Didn't even bat an eyelash. 

You have no idea… how incredibly weird this was. 

The stranger thing? I wasn't trying to quit sweets. But one thing I was trying to do.

Get in more daily greens. 

I'd make sure to have my greens drink every morning. And add more lush greens to my plate. 

Then suddenly. Without warning. Dessert was off the table. 

I didn't think about it anymore. And I wasn't tempted when I passed the candy aisle at the store. 

I hardly recognized myself. But I liked the new me. 

This was one welcomed benefit of getting in more daily greens

I don't know if this happens to everyone. But I'm sure glad it happened to me. 

Which makes me think about Truvani's new Protein+Greens. 

Have you ordered it yet? 

One of the best things about this powder. Is the TASTE. It's got a subtle hint of all the right sweetness. From vanilla bean, banana, and monk fruit (not artificial sweeteners or stevia).

You won't find any overpowering grassy flavors like some other greens drinks. Which means it blends perfectly with your favorite liquid. 

And you can add it to a delicious smoothie or healthy treat recipe. To make a nutritious dessert.

We've combined our internet-famous vanilla protein with a hint of banana —  and blended in 7 of our favorite greens and sprouts.  

Our Protein+Greens is the perfect way to get more greens into your day. Plus, it tastes so amazing… you'll forget it's greens.

If you subscribe today, we'll give you 25% off each month until you cancel. Plus ship you one of our popular ceramic containers at no additional cost. 

What are you waiting for? Go grab your greens!

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment