Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Truth About Smuckers

What brand of jam do you buy?

The overwhelming answer I typically get is Smuckers and Welch's… which breaks my heart.

These brands are made with High Fructose Corn Syrup and are not organic. Berries are some of the most contaminated fruits out there – topping the list with the most pesticides. 

These pesticides are hormone disruptors, neurotoxins, or reproductive toxins which are strongly linked to many diseases and health issues. 

That's why it's super important to buy organic jam, or make your own with organic berries.

I don't know why I didn't start doing this sooner… because making my own jam is incredibly easy and delicious. 

Today on the blog I published my homemade organic jam recipe made without refined sugar!

This jam is absolutely amazing on the homemade biscuits (with real grass-fed butter!) from my new cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen. Freshly baked biscuits with homemade jam on a lazy Sunday morning are to die for!

If you know anyone who is still buying Smucker's Jam (I'm sure you do!) please share this new recipe with them and let them know how easy and inexpensive it is to make healthy organic jam at home. 

Xo,

Vani


P.S. When you pre-order Food Babe Kitchen today, I'll send you my Pantry List which includes EVERYTHING you'd find if you went to my house and raided my pantry and fridge! This will help you get your kitchen stocked for success so that as soon as you receive Food Babe Kitchen in your hot little hands, you'll be ready to get cooking. Here's where to get it.

 

 

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment