Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Have you seen this product label?

I have to show you something a bit crazy. 

But first, a quick reminder:

Today is the final day to get your FREE Truvani ceramic container. It comes with any purchase of Marine Collagen or Plant-Based Protein.  

You can get it here. 

If you've followed me for any length of time… you know how important ingredients are. 

Ingredients labels are a huge reason why I started Food Babe. And they are the foundation of Truvani. 

It took us over a year to develop our Plant-Based Protein. 

I'm strict about our ingredients standards. 

So, when I read the labels on some other proteins.

I'm disgusted. 

They have long labels crammed with artificial ingredients. And preservatives. 

Tons of stuff you don't need. 

Take a look at these two labels:

Do you ever wonder why? Why do companies pack their products with stuff you don't need?

These ingredients aren't even necessary to make protein powder. 

How do I know?

Because Truvani was able to create a delicious protein powder. 

With 5-6 ingredients. The ones that you see on that top label. 

That's it. And people love it.  

Like Emily R., who said:

5 stars "I'm a spin instructor and I love to take the Truvani protein powder and the marine collagen powder before I ride. I feel full and have lots of energy to instruct my riders."

It's crucial to question what you put in your body.

Ingredients matter

Because your health matters. 

At Truvani, if ingredients don't pass our standards. We don't make the product. 

Other companies may think we're nuts. But it's an easy decision for us. 

I fight every day to change big food. And I know they aren't changing fast enough. 

So we are helping to change the way you eat. By giving you only the best ingredient possible. 

That's something we are incredibly passionate about. 

All of our products are Non-GMO Project Verified. All of our products are Certified Gluten-Free (CGFO). 

We can't thank you enough for your support. We are in this together.  

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment