Wednesday, August 26, 2020

You won't believe this... I AM LIVID

When I saw these new waffles I wanted to jump on a plane, fly to Kellogg's headquarters, and give them a piece of my mind…

And this isn't even dessert… it's supposed to be BREAKFAST.

NEW POST: New Kellogg's waffles are a disaster for children's immune system

Kellogg's said they were removing Artificial Colors from their products back in 2015… but instead are creating NEW products with these same chemicals for children.

We petitioned Kellogg's asking them to keep their promises and our petition has now reached nearly 54,000 signatures. Kellogg's has largely ignored us – but we are not going away. 

They are a disgrace. They are liars. And they need to be held accountable.

The #1 thing you can do to help is share this brand new blog post and ask your friends to sign our petition. 

I've made it my mission to tell people the truth. And I want companies to change, because it is wrong to sell poisons for profit. Especially when it's food for our children during a pandemic!

Let's hold Kellogg's accountable. 

Xo,

Vani


P.S. The ebook version of Feeding You Lies is available for only $1.99 this week. This is an amazing deal and I'm not sure if it will be available at this price again. You'll find this sale on Amazon (Kindle), Barnes & Noble (Nook), and Apple (iBooks).

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment