Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Something happened

I have a confession…

I was dedicated to a solid at-home all-day routine a few months ago. 

But then I fell in a bit of a slump.  

Can you relate? 

Don't get me wrong. 

I love spending more time with my family. Spending time outdoors. Movie nights on the sofa. 

But...

I couldn't take my usual fitness class.

I couldn't take my daughter on our daily date to the playground.

And she is now my favorite co-worker...

(I mean, how fun is a Zoom call with a toddler trying to cover your mouth? Most. Fun. Ever). 

But, as Harry S. Truman was famous for saying, "The buck stops here." 

No more passing the buck on my health routine. 

Years ago, when I started my health journey, the first supplement I took was probiotics. 

Because good health begins in the gut. 

So, I decided, along with my renewed health routine... I was going to add back in a probiotics supplement. 

The only difference? 

It will be Truvani's probiotics. 

We launched these probiotics a year ago, and it has been one of our more popular products. 

And people love the difference it makes!  

So right now we want you to try our Probiotics with this AMAZING offer.

Click here to learn more about our Probiotics special. 

5 stars "First probiotic I have used that actually seems to help (and I have tried a LOT of different kinds)." - Kara K.

And this is exactly what we thought about when we developed this product. 

Different bacterial strains have various benefits.

So, I put together my DREAM formula, and the results are impressive. 

"I have noticed a calming effect in my gut with [Plant-Based] Probiotic. I believe it is noticeably changing my gut biome for the better [...]" Dr. F. 

Since it's the 1 year anniversary of Truvani's Probiotic, we decided to let you in on this special deal. 

Not only do you get our Plant-Based Probiotics at an incredible price, but you will also receive some great gifts with your purchase. 

Act now! The sale ends at midnight on August 25th! Click here to claim your discount.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you know anyone who needs a pasta salad makeover, please forward this email to them.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment