Monday, August 3, 2020

peanut and almond butter to stop buying asap

When I was growing up, we always had a jar of Peanut Pan Peanut Butter in the house. To me, that sweet heavily-processed spread was the only real peanut butter there was – and I really didn't realize until well into my 20's that there are MUCH healthier options out there. 

Today, the nut butter section is one of the most confusing sections in the grocery store. You've got creamy, crunchy, no-stir, stir, reduced fat, sweetened, unsweetened, palm oil, no palm oil, raw, roasted, natural, and organic. 

It's no wonder that one of most popular questions I get is what brand of nut butter I use. 

In this brand new investigation I walk you through practically every brand of nut butter that you'll see on the shelf and tell you what I look for. 

NEW INVESTIGATION: How To Choose The Healthiest Nut Butter (My Top Picks!)

It includes a huge list of all the brands I recommend for peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, and more!

If you want more cheat sheets like this, I created a list of EVERYTHING you'll find in my pantry and fridge – including brand names.  Here's how to get it.

See all the best nut butter brands here.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment