My new cookbook, Food Babe Feast, is coming out in just ONE MONTH, and I am getting SO excited for you to finally have it in your kitchen!!!
I'd LOVE to personally sign a copy for you! ❤️
I've teamed up with Park Road Books, an independent bookstore here in Charlotte, to offer personally signed copies of my new cookbook.
No matter where you live, you can order a signed copy and have it shipped right to your door.
Click here to order your signed copy!
And with the holidays coming up, this is such a fun opportunity to get a special gift for your mom, sister, best friend, or anyone who loves cooking and eating real food!
Food Babe Feast is filled with over 100 delicious recipes your family will want to make again and again, from easy weeknight dinners to holiday favorites and everything in between.
And if you're near Charlotte, I'd LOVE to sign your cookbook in person!
I'm doing a book signing at Park Road Books on Saturday, November 14th at 11 AM, and I can't wait to meet you, give you a big hug, and celebrate the launch of Food Babe Feast together!
And we're making it extra special...
The first 100 people who attend will get a FREE Truvani gift bag!
To let us know you're coming, just pre-order your copy through Park Road Books and select “I would like to pick up this order” under Pickup Options at checkout.
Then come pick up your book at the event, and I'll sign it for you in person!
Whether you want it shipped to your house or you're coming to the book signing in Charlotte, get your signed copy here.
Thank you for being part of this journey with me. It means so much to have your support!
Xo,
Vani
P.S. Don't forget! When you pre-order Food Babe Feast today, you also get instant access to an exclusive FREE bonus, my personal grocery shopping system! It includes a huge list of what brands I actually stock in my kitchen, label-reading tips, and the 20 ingredients I refuse to buy. This bonus is only available before my cookbook launches on November 10th, so make sure you claim yours here after ordering!
Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231
USA
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe
No comments:
Post a Comment