The other day I was walking through the grocery store and saw these fruit snacks that said they were “MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.”
I picked up the box, flipped it over, and saw the first ingredient was corn syrup. The second was sugar.
Then came modified corn starch, artificial flavors, and artificial food dyes.
Are you kidding me?
I put those suckers right back on the shelf. If I want to give my kids fruit, I’ll give them some strawberries or a banana!
Then I saw some “SUGAR FREE” pudding.
I went to check the ingredients and instead of sugar, it was chock full of ingredients like artificial flavors and artificial sweeteners like aspartame.
Aspartame and other artificial sweeteners have been linked to cancer in some studies.
No thank you. I’ll take real food over that any day.
And then I saw some “ALL NATURAL” pretzels that looked like they might be good for the kids.
I turned those over and found bleached enriched flour, soybean oil, and high-oleic soybean oil.
Most soy is grown from GMO seeds doused in pesticides and bleached flour has been processed to death in a factory. How exactly is that “all natural”?
Have you ever felt like this at the grocery store?
You’re bombarded with labels like “made with real fruit,” “sugar free,” and “all natural” that make a product sound good...
And then you read the ingredient list and find out it’s actually full of ultra-processed chemicals.
I don’t want you to be duped by labels like this that you’ll find all over the grocery store.
And the first step is knowing what those labels really mean.
And that’s exactly why I included a Label Decoder in the grocery shopping system I’m giving you FREE when you pre-order Food Babe Feast.
I break down confusing labels you see all over the grocery store, so you know what they really mean and what to look for before you put something in your cart.
And the Label Decoder is just ONE part of my grocery shopping system.
You’ll also get my actual brand list with the exact brands I personally buy and trust, my Grocery Aisle Playbook showing you how I shop every aisle, and my Terrible 20 List of the processed ingredients I refuse to buy.
Get Food Babe Feast and I’ll give you my entire grocery shopping system FREE.
You’ll get instant access so you can start using it on your next grocery trip.
Xo,
Vani
Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231
USA
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe


No comments:
Post a Comment