Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Do this not that

In early 2021, I started adding Truvani collagen to my smoothies at least 5 times a week after I had my baby. 

And as I went through the dreaded postpartum hair loss so many new moms experience, I rebounded way better than after having my first child. 

I was so happy I added marine collagen to my routine this time around. 

So instead of subtracting something this new year, let's add something: one healthy habit.

Claim 50% OFF Your First Month

Maybe it's adding our Plant-Based Protein to your favorite cookies, Marine Collagen to your coffee, daily turmeric for inflammation support or taking Magnesium for a better night's sleep.

No dramatic changes. No restriction. Just one healthy habit added to your normal routine.

Now's the perfect time to try a new healthy habit out for size.

For a limited time, you can get 50% off the first month of any new product subscription at Truvani.

This offer applies to one new subscription per unique product, but before your commitment phobia kicks in, don't worry: you can cancel any time. 

It's possible to be excited about your healthy habits and not dread them (believe it or not).

Browse Truvani Products Here

We'll automatically apply 50% off the first month at check out. 

2023 is your year!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment