Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Are you getting enough sleep?

There is a huge part of being healthy that people overlook (and it's not diet and exercise).

You guessed it: Sleep. 

Sleep is important for many reasons like brain performance, mood, recovery, and regulating our metabolism.

Yet many "healthy" people (including myself from time to time) don't always get quality sleep. 

Take my co-worker, Stevi. 

Stevi's 2022 resolution was to improve her sleep routine. 

She took 2 Truvani Magnesium tablets consistently every night before bed.

She said it drastically helped her unwind and get better quality sleep every night…

"My sleep was just the beginning of the magnesium's effects. I found myself more alert during the day, in a better mood and even feeling better after my workouts!"

I want this for you too.

I started Truvani because I want to help people become healthier, and I love seeing how happy our products have made our customers…

Find Your New Healthy Habit

That's why for a limited time, you can get 25% off ANY Truvani product (this offer applies to one item per unique product).

All it takes is one step, or one swap, to take you in the right direction.

Join me and make 2023 your healthiest year yet!

Click here to get 25% off on all plant-based protein powder, vitamins, personal care products and more.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment